Other Jobs You Might Like
- Starting Out
What Is An Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate.
Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career. We want to capture diversity of thought through our people and create inclusive working environments to ensure we have the highest performing teams. We encourage applications from candidates traditionally under-represented in our industry, for example those from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
- Find and write stories and content for the TMG papers and website
- Help news editors with organisation of news content and news lists
- Producing and publishing news content on the Telegraph’s website and social media platforms with engaging headlines and maximising SEO opportunities.
- Basic news video editing for the Telegraph website and social media platforms.
- Entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
- A love for story-telling
- A passionate interest in current affairs
- Ability to portray confidence and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and able to plan out each day and to balance study and work
- Able to adhere to deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Punctual, well organised and good at managing your time
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently on projects
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Telegraph Media Group supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including an on-site gym, massages, GPs and more).
- Formal and informal mentoring
- Formal training, resulting in Level 3 qualification in Journalism
Telegraph Media Group’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
Please mention Journo Resources in your application.